Thursday, April 30, 2009

you re my jakoon. :))



anyway,we had our science test today.
thanks to the the biatch.
yeah yeah.scolded me like a mom to me.
whatever la.like i give a damn to you.
btw,the test was quite easy cause we got some tips. hehe.
and she changed mine and tricia s place.
i sat righht behind the class.
hahahha..then teacher suspected me to know the answers..but actually i don t even know.
annddd pn yeo put my name for 800 m.isshhh.have to train very hard for that.
today was the day to hand up our sejarah project..but at the end teacher postponed the dateline
cause they were some mistakes.
at least i got some time to redo it. :]
annywayy,its tricia s BIRTHDAY.HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BABE!!






exam is coming in three weeks time.
and i m still facing the com.
i ve gotta work this out.






i'm cool with you.
just a little awkward.
mwahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment